Štefan devoted about 20 years to make his dream come true – a dream that only a few people believed in – a flying car.
- graduated from Slovak University of Technology (1983)
- after gratuation from Academy of fine Arts and Design (AFAD) he became Head o Department of Transport Design
- postgraduate study at École des Beaux Arts et Design, Saint Étienne (1993)
- Head of research projects for Audi, Volkswagen and BMW at the AFAD
- co-founder of airexplore, with over 1,200 hours of flying a powered aircraft and 8,000 hours of flying a glider
- visiting profesor at the Mackintosh School of Art in Glasgow
- designer of various commercially successful projects like: walking excavator for Menzi Muck Switzerland, Locomotive 772, golf car for Melex Poland, electric scooter for Piponeer etc.